I would first like to say, thank you so much, Dear Kitty, for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! With only fifteen, much appreciated, followers so far, it’s really nice to get encouragement from a bigger time blogger! If you are nominated for this award, to respond in kind, you must following the below-listed rules (and please don’t feel pressured to respond in kind if I do nominate you! I just think your blog is cool!)
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
Questions & Answers
- Your favourite colour …. Turquoise, Sky blue, Teal, Red, Yellow, Green, Purple.
- Your favourite animal … Octopus, but I also really like sharks, snakes, newts, raptors, horses…I like animals!
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. milk.
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Twitter.
- Your favourite pattern ….. Vintage florals.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both! Especially at the same time.
- Your favourite number … 9.
- Your favourite day of the week … Every day.
- Your favourite flower …. Foxgloves.
- What is your passion? ….. Wildlife photography, rehab and conservation.
My Nominations (in no particular order)
I really like this award because, among other reasons, we need more female outdoor photographers/enthusiasts! And it’s great to be able to recognize just a handful of ones who are already out there!